Celebrate the Resilient You
Registration for the 2023 Washington State TRIO Association Professional Development Conference: Celebrate the Resilient YOU is now open!
- Where is this conference being held? Heritage University in Toppenish, WA
- What are the dates? May 18 – May 19, 2023
- Where are the hotel accommodations? Yakima, WA (20-25 min drive from conference location)
- Early bird (until March 31, 2023): $145
- Regular (until April 30, 2023): $165
- Late (May 1, 2023 and on): $185
Register for the conference here!
- Ledgestone Hotel. Call 509-453-3151 to make your reservation. Group code: TRIO23. Room block will be held until April 27, 2023.
- Baymont by Wyndham. Call 509-654-9168 to make your reservation. Say you’re with the Washington State TRIO Association conference/group. Room block will be held until May 4, 2023.
If you have any questions, please contact me or our PD conference co-chairs: Adriana Villafan (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Shelly Hoffman (email@example.com).
Call for Proposals:
We are calling for workshop proposals, and this year’s theme is “Celebrate the Resilient You.”
We want our WSTA professionals to gain skills on how we can take care of ourselves so we can take care of our students. Workshops topics can focus on staff development and/or share tips and tricks on how to help our students build boundaries to avoid burnout.
Workshop topic ideas:
Avoiding Burned out
Please fill out the form by Friday, March 31st.
Click here for the Proposal Submission Form